Friday, August 20, 2010

August Already!

Summer went by quickly as usual! I swear time flys and I feel so old...it is a childhood memory to think about how lOOONG summers would last :)

Well the first tri-mester was pretty tough on the morning sickness end...FINALLY the second trimester that part is OVER and I am so very thankful :) I can cook again and D is very happy about that :)

We have a due date Dec. 8th! I am hoping for a Thanksgiving baby, I dont want to last that long...but who knows :)

I am still in awe about how wonderful it is to know that you are in God's will and plan...He wouldnt have given us this baby if he didn't think it is exactly what we need right now and He surely knew we both needed a BOY...so exciting when you get glimpses of God's plan. We are blessed.

This must be the year for babies and boys...God has a plan for all these children...I pray they are all warriors for Christ!

So we have cleaned out our 2nd bedroom and have the crib and dresser set-up. I ordered a vintage western quilt and I am excited about decorating the rest of the room around it.

This morning Dustin and I were laying in bed and his arm was up against my stomach and he wakes up " I just felt the baby!!" Exciting moment :)

We are naming him Jaxson Ray Drew...and we cant wait to meet him!

2 comments: