Thursday, May 6, 2010

Time Flys!!!

Wow! So many new things and such a wonderful journey! Well, the big news is we are having a baby!!! woohoo!! This will be the first grand baby on both sides of our family. I took a home pregnancy test near the end of March and bam that digital test said PREGNANT!!! I just stared at it...than Dustin and I stared at each other for about 30 minutes...than of course plan, plan, plan! I will never forget telling Dustin about everyone's reactions to our big news he said " wow...this is crazy!" Ha! Yes it is.....Such a blessing and I think so often, who are we to deserve this beautiful gift???? The first couple weeks started off extra sleepy for me, I was taking naps left and right! THAN the nausea set in.....yikes! I have had everything from night sickness, to afternoon sickness to currently morning sickness! I even tried medication and it still didn't work! These last couple days have been a better....I have been able to eat and I get it over with in the morning....
We had our first ultrasound last week and of course as soon as I saw the heartbeat on the screen tears came a rolling! Everyone asked what was Dustin doing??? I had no idea I knew if I looked at him my tears would only get worse :) We go back for our next ultrasound on May 25th. We will lock down a due date and get a more advanced test. We know for sure it is mid-December! Christmas Baby!

Other than the baby news I have started selling arbonne...which has been crazy successful in itself. I have achieved District manager in about 6 weeks and 1st step area manager in about 8! It is a joy to work for a company that sells products that not only work but also are good for you!!! We have created a great team here in Houston and look forward to what will be happening in the future.

Dustin has been working his tail off as usual...he is busy working at Dresser and of course still roping away! He is such a hard worker and great example for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment