Saturday, November 14, 2009

Been way too long..

Well, we have had many adventures since I last wrote. I just finished up a long term sub position at Clear Brook High School. I was running the drill team, I learned so much from those girls and enjoyed my time with them, a whole 8 weeks. I am now back at the studio and I can't believe it is already time for the Holidays. Dustin and I have been married 9 months now and boy does time fly!! We have learned so much in our 9 months together. I am so proud to call Dustin my husband. Dustin is still roping and I am still dancing away. I am helping at the church with the Christmas Production it has been a long time since I have performed I am a little nervous but very excited. Well that is it for now :)

1 comment:

  1. I just added your blog onto mine. Anyway, it's so good to see pics of you guys. Keep em' coming. Where's Archie? I never got your pic text of him... put him on the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete