Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hello March!

Wow, time goes by way too fast! Dustin and I celebrated our one year anniversary last month. We feel like we have been married so much longer than just a year yet we can't believe it has been a whole year, ha! We went to Fredericksburg and stayed in a cozy bed and breakfast. We did lots of shopping and plenty of relaxing. We had some great fine dining experiences as well!

We are back to reality, he is still at Dresser busier than ever and I am back at the studio. I have started a couple new adventures. I currently sell Scentsy! www.scentsy.us/monicadrew I am also dancing with Sugar Creek Dance Ministry.

We are doing Beth Moore's Breaking Free in Bible study at Sagemont and as always learning lots and loving it! Archie is doing well he celebrates his one year birthday this month and Stitch is working hard for Dustin at all of his ropings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment